The Dutchkingscape
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Aqua staff aplication.

Ga naar beneden

Aqua staff aplication. Empty Aqua staff aplication.

Bericht van Aqua di feb 03, 2015 4:31 pm

Ingame name - Aqua.

Real name - Ivar, also have alot of nicknames

How old are you? i'm 15 years old.
How long have you been playing the server? - I've just started to play this server for about an hour ago but the people and staff are kind and friendly.

Why do you think you should be staff of Dutchkingscape? - I think i have the possibility of being a good staff member, i like the staff members that are here already. And i think or atleatst hope they will like me too, I help people when they ask me, i try to explain things when they ask me questions. I really do have the spirit that would get me to be an staff member, i am always happy, i can be very active on the forums aswell if i am in game i will most likely also be on the forums.i am a friendly
and nice guy and in the right surroundings i can be a funny guy too. i think i've said to every new player welcome ( untill now atleatst) . I have a good communication with the players on the server and i will not respond immature on serious questions or acts of people.

Have you helped someone? - .I've gonna say to every new guy Welcome. (untill now atleatst but i most likely will continue doing like this. And if they need any help i told them to just pm me or ask me what they want and i'll answer on their questions.

How long can you play each day? - Atleatst 3-4 hours a day in a week but there also can be exceptions (going out with friends, homework, exams etc) ANd on Saturday and Sunday i play for like 7 hours +

Are you active on both forums and ingame? Yes i am, i have the forums open while i'm playing the game.

Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server? Yes, on spawnscape but it doesn't exist anymore and i was / still am the headadmin of Deathx 667 but i quitted it for Dutchkingscape ofcourse and the owner there isn't fun at all bans / ddosses people the whole time and i've had my own server for quite some time but it didn't attract much people, and i was not that good at coding either.

Have you broken any rules? - No, i have not broken any rules and i most certainly will not break any rules in the future either.

What rank are you applying : Admin :S

Tell us about yourself - I live in Netherlands, i used to play soccer on saturdays but i quitted because i have a very bad knee, i have a brother who is 28 and is married also he's an old bastard already. I follow the class electricity in school. I like drum and bass / house.

If u have any other questions about me, just ask me or message me in-game or on Skype.

Kind regards, Aqua.

Aqua

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 03-02-15

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Terug naar boven

Permissies van dit forum: